Tier 2 Requirements:
- Grade of 59 or lower in power schools.
- Two weeks of documented classroom intervention Academic/Behavioral (Teacher)
- Parent Contact (Document)
- Case Manager referral form (filled out by case manager and placed in MTSS box by the Friday before MTSS committee meetings)
- Negative response to Truancy Contract.
- 5 Suspension days
Tier 2 Interventions:
- Continued Core Practice
- Modified:Education Only: (7:18-11:30) MS
- Modified:Education Only: (11:30-2:30) HS
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Review
- Possible BST pullout (Once a week, 30 min) (Feedback Sheet) (Document).
- Possible Counselor/Psychologist pullout (Once a week, 30 min) (Feedback Sheet) (Document).
- Possible Literacy Pullout (Once A week, 30 minutes) (Literacy) (Feedback Sheet) (Document).