Tier 2 Requirements:
- Grade of 59 or lower in power schools.
- Two weeks of documented classroom intervention Academic/Behavioral (Teacher)
- Parent Contact (Document)
- Case Manager referral
- Negative response to Truancy Contract.
- 5 Suspension days
Tier 2 Interventions:
- Continued Core Practice
- Need Based Scheduling (Data Driven)
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Review
- BST Specialist Consultation
- Additional Classroom Intervention
- Possible BST pullout (Once a week, 30 min)
- Possible Counselor/Psychologist pullout (Once a week, 30 min) (Feedback Sheet) (Document).
- Possible Literacy Pullout (Once A week, 30 minutes) (Literacy) (Feedback Sheet) (Document).